Amenities are private and not shared:
- Wood stove fireplace
- Free high-speed wireless internet access in cabin
- Blu-Ray DVD (with access to your personal account on Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, etc.)
- 48" LED TV no TV reception
- Kitchen well equipped with microwave, refrigerator, range, coffee maker/grinder, toaster, dishes, utensils, pots, fresh coffee beans, tea and more
- Full bathroom with tub and shower
- Master bedroom with queen bed
- Second bedroom with queen bed, available by request when making reservation
- Fresh terry robes
- Fresh cotton linens
- Fresh towels
- Clothes iron
- Hair dryer
- Picnic table
- Outdoor fireplace
- Private parking
- Complimentary DVD movie selection at the main lodge/office
- Complimentary guest telephone and wireless internet access available in the main lodge/office during office hours; please have calling card for any applicable long distance charges
Occupancy one to four people.
Standard minimum stay is two nights. A single night may be available. Please inquire. Some holiday periods may require a longer minimum stay.
Meadow Cabin is located in a countryside neighborhood on a wooded lot at the end of a cul-de-sac, within 5 miles of the main entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park.