At Almost Paradise each cabin and guest house has its own private and not-shared special amenities, 24 hours a day, just for you!
- Almost Paradise Lodging
- Private hot tub (Rainier, Paradise, Sunrise, Woodland)
- Private sauna (Sunrise)
- Private fireplace
- Private picnic table
- Private b-b-q
- Private campfire pit
- Private forest setting
- In-room Massage Therapy
For our guests' convenience and added comfort, we are pleased to offer in-room massages allowing you to relax with a pampering massage session in the comfort and privacy of your own cabin or guest house. One of the area's premier massage therapists offers three styles of massage:
Swedish body massage therapy
Relaxation massage therapy
Deep tissue massage therapy
Advance massage appointment is encouraged. Call Almost Paradise Lodging, 360.569.2540, for the massage therapist contact information.
Make your own adventures!
A variety of sports and play gear is available for your hiking, climbing, snow shoeing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, sledding and snow tubing action adventure at Mt. Rainier. Rent or purchase gear, clothing, boots, parkas, tire chains, etc. at:
International Mountain Guides (IMG)
Almost Paradise suggests the following guide services for great Mt. Rainier adventures!
EZ Times Guided Trail Rides
International Mountain Guides (IMG)
Summit Mt. Rainier Climbing school and seminars
Rainier Mountaineering Inc. (RMI)
Easy going adventures!
Loosen tense muscles, reduce stress, rejuvenate your body treat yourself and/or a companion to a special massage or spa treatment.
Stormking Spa single or couples massages: 360.569.2964
Aromatherapy Swedish body massage
Aromatherapy facial massage
Hot stone massage
Salt glow body polish
Seaweed body wrap
Moroccan body wrap
Hand and feet treatment
Therapeutic soaking bath
Treat yourself and your companion to a special dinner out:
Copper Creek Restaurant
Surprise your special someone! Have a gift of love delivered to your cabin or guest house.
KC's Flowers & More
Fresh flowers, gifts, fruit, gourmet baskets
Chug across spectacular bridges, clickety-clack through lush forests on a vintage steam train.
Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad
Steam train ride
View Northwest wildlife in their natural habitat. A treasure for wildlife enthusiasts. A park for all seasons. Real. Wild. Life.
Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
Home to more than 200 North American animals
Visit Mt. Rainier's unique and talented local artist studios.
Recycled Spirits of Iron
Ex-Nihilo (something created out of nothing) Sculpture Park
Ashford Creek Pottery
Pottery studio offering hand thrown porcelain and stoneware
Links to help plan your adventures!
Helpful links to assist you in planning your adventures during your stay at Almost Paradise Lodging, near Mt. Rainier, Ashford, Washington USA.
- Mount Rainier National Park »
- Mount Rainier National Park Webcams »
- Mount Rainier National Park Day Hiking »
- Mount Rainier National Park Scenic Driving Tours »
- Mount Rainier National Park Biking inside Mt. Rainier National Park »
- Mount Rainier National Park Ranger-led Programs »
- Mount Rainier National Park Winter Recreation »
- Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument »
- Olympic National Park »
- EZ Times Guided Trail Rides »
- Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad »
- Recycled Spirits of Iron »
- Historic Elbe Kirche »
- Smallest Post Office in the US »
- Eatonville Roxy Theatre »
- Pioneer Farm Museum »
- Mount Tahoma Trails Association »
- Northwest Trek Wildlife Park »
- Gifford Pinchot National Forest »
- Pacific Crest Trail Association »
- Washington State Department of Transportation »
- Washington State Dept. of Fish and Wildlife »
- Washington State Parks »
- Washington State Ferries »
- Victoria British Columbia Ferries »
- Museum of Glass »
- Museum of Flight »
- Seattle Space Needle »
- Washington State, History Museum »
- Washington State, State Capital Museum »
- International Mountain Guides (IMG) »
- Rainier Mountaineering Inc. Guides »
- Whittaker Mountaineering »
- NOAA Weather Service for Ashford, WA »
- NOAA Weather Service for Mount Rainier, Paradise, WA »